Terms & Conditions
Grandie caravan park is a family run park catering for Touring Caravans, Trailer Tents, Motor Homes, Tents & Bunkhouse.
Terms & Conditions.
By making a booking with us you have entered a contract in which you undertake, on behalf of yourselves and the people in your party (including children), to adopt the following standards of behaviour:
- To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us and other guests.
- To supervise children properly so that they are not a danger or nuisance to themselves or others.
You further agree that you will not:
- commit any criminal offence at the park or undertake any criminal activity
- commit any act of vandalism or nuisance
- keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon at the park
- use any unlawful drugs
- create any undue noise or disturbance
- carry on any trade or business while on the park
No noise will be tolerated between midnight & 7.00 am
- The speed limit on the park is 5mph
- All vehicles must conform to the ‘Road Traffic Act’ and have current Road Fund Licence, MOT & Insurance. The provisions of the ‘Highway Code’ & ‘British Drink driving Laws’ apply to the roads on the park.
- Guests are not allowed to bring commercial vehicles onto the park. This includes towing vehicles
- No recreational vehicles can be used on the park. No repair work is to be undertaken on the park.
- Subject to space no more than 1 vehicle is allowed per pitch, additional cars in the public car park.
- Cycles must be ridden to proficiency test standard & Be fitted with brakes. Lights must be fitted if used after dark.
Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point.
At NO time use gas equipment, open fire or BBQ’s in any accommodation as this can cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
If you bring your dog with you when you stay with us we ask that you:
- Keep the dog on a lead on the park at all times.
- Clean up after your dog
- Do not leave your dog unattended at any time.
- Dangerous breeds of dogs are not allowed on the park. We reserve the right to request that dogs or any other pets be removed from the site if they are a nuisance or danger to other guests.
- Cats are not allowed on the park.
- Open fires and ground level BBQ,s are not permitted.
- The use of generators is not permitted.
- Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed.
- This includes tying ropes to , or driving nails into trees.
- We cater for families & Couples
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
- The person who makes the booking is responsible for the booking and warrants that they are over 21 years of age & that the party will not exceed six persons in any caravan, motorhome or tent.
Specific Camping & Touring Rules
Please note we cannot take the super tents that are currently being sold. The maximum size tent we can take is 4 berth of a standard size.
You may cancel your booking at any time. If the booking is cancelled with more than 14 says notice a full refund will be given subject to a £5.00 cancellation fee. Later than 14 days and a credit note will be issued for the nights booked. A credit note is valid for the current season subject to availability and normal park opening times.
There is parking for one car at each caravan, extra cars must be left in the Public Car Park.
Specific Bunkhouse Rules
- The maximum occupancy of the Bunkhouse is 2 adults and the Family Bunkhouse is 2 adults and 2 children.
- All hire units must be left in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the booking. Any damage must be reported as soon as possible and will be charged for.
- Bookings are from 12pm with departure by 10am.
- All Bunkhouses have a NO SMOKING rule which must be adhered to at all times.
- At NO time use gas equipment, open fire or BBQ,s, this can cause carbon mon oxide poisoning inside.
- You may cancel your booking at any time. If the booking is cancelled with more than 14 days notice a full refund will be given subject to a £5.00 cancellation fee. Later than 14 days and a credit note will be issued for the rights booked. A credit note is valid for the current season subject to availability and normal park opening times.
- Dufton Caravan Park reserve the right to enter the hire units at any reasonable time for reasonable cause.
A DEPOSIT is required to secure all bookings.
Failure to comply with any of our rules will result in your removal from the park.
The Park Management reserve the right to change the rules at any time.